Our use of your personal information
- We primarily use your personal information for processing orders and payments. Except for parties directly involved in executing your order (ex: courier), credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, we will never give, sell or hand your personal information over to third parties.
- The data of your payment transactions are only shared with our Payment Service Providers (www.paypal.com and www.multisafepay.com) and are sent locked over the Internet so they cannot be ‘overheard’.
- We may use your personal information -mainly your email address- for marketing purposes. When buying goods at our site, you'll be given the opportunity to subscribe or unsubscribe to our marketing campaigns under the caption "keep me up to date". You can at all times sign out either by clicking the “sign out” button (if applicable) or by sending us your request by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will only use your disclosed phone number if it is necessary to contact you about questions you have asked, or the orders you have placed trough the online shop.
- We may use your personal information for our marketing and demographic statistics, together with non-personal data to evaluate customer patterns. Such analysis will however only be used by our own management.
Which personal information might we collect?
- In order to process your orders and payments you will be required to give us information such as your name, e-mail, shipping and billing address and phone number.
- In order to process the payment, additional (sensitive) information needs to be collected by our payment service providers, such as credit/debit card number, card expiration dates and CSC number. This particular information is only used for processing your payment and reimbursement.
Changes and deletion of personal information
- You can at all times view, change or delete your personal information from our system. For doing so please send us your request by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have created an account you can change, add and remove adresses on your account page.
- In case of deletion, we will send you a confirmation by email once your request has been processed.
Liabilities concerning personal information
- We are not liable for errors in the data you provide us, through which we cannot fulfill our obligations.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password linked to your user’s profile.
- The site may only be used if you are in legal capacity of doing so (ex: minors should have parent or guardian consent).
- Cookies are used in order to be able to guard your shopping cart and to keep records of on site activities, which enables us to improve our services and your on site experiences.
- This website uses Google Analytics, this is a web based analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If you have any additional question about our privacy policies do not hesitate to contact us by mail to email@example.com.