- We ship your order by Bpost (www.bpost.be).
- All deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
The responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the customer upon signature for reception. Note that if you are not the receiver –for example in case of gifts- the person signing off for reception takes responsibility for the purchased goods. We encourage you to read our policy concerning returns and guarantees.
- We are unable to redirect shippings once orders have been dispatched.
- A tracking code is generally provided through email when the order s dispatched from our warehouse. However, should you not have reveivede a tracking number, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order n° and personal information, as such you’ll enable us to process your request efficiently.
Shipping costs ares added during the check out process .
- Our prices exclude: import rights, tariffs, taxes and any other custom or import related costs, which are at the buyers discretion.
- Free shipping to the EU as from €100.
- Free shipping to the rest of Europe from €150
- Free shipping outside Europe from €150
- Orders are processed and dispatched between Monday and Friday, excluding legal Holidays. We are committed to process your orders within the smallest time frame possible (max. 72 hours excluding weekends).
- Osbrn.com cannot be held responsible for any delays due to payment controls or customs requirements.
- Standard delivery times set forth by Bpost are:
Delivery time frame
USA + Canada
Rest of the World
* Note that these are guidelines only and start from the moment of dispatch from our warehouse.
** The moment of dispatch from our warehouse is equal to the following status in the Bpost tracking system: "Item accepted in network"; "Envoi accepté dans le réseau"; "Zending aangenomen in netwerk"; "Sendung erhalten im Netzwerk".
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at following email address email@example.com.